Compare Synechron vs Softsuave BETASee how working at Synechron vs. Softsuave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Synechron vs. Softsuave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Synechron scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Softsuave scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Synechron.
- "No job security" was the most mentioned Con at Synechron.
I have been working at Synechron full-time for more than a year
It's like other good service based companies like Accenture, Infosys etc with exceptional salary package as an add on. They have all Financial sector clients which will really add great value to your... resume. All kind of tech stack, trainings are provided to its employees. They care a lot for their employees. In covid time they doubled the insurance amount .They have also added a scheme by which you get 50k transfer if you are found covid positive. I dont think any company cares so much for its employees. Internet allowances are also provided.
I didnt find any till now.
Advice to Management
Managers should interact with their resources deployed at client side. Atleast a monthly connect shouldbe there.
I have been working at Softsuave full-time for less than a year
Good work culture (One of the best places to work) Good pay structure Friendly Sr Management. Easily approachable. Well orientated and organized.
Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute.