Compare Syracuse University vs Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions BETASee how working at Syracuse University vs. Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Syracuse University vs. Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Syracuse University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Syracuse University.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Syracuse University.
I worked at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions full-time for less than a year
Absolutely nothing. The company has nothing to offer. There are no benefits, nor growth. They lie about their job ads.
This job is just you selling direct Tv in walmart and bjs, annoying people. The manager is horrible, and money hungry. The turn over rate is very high, if you get no sales within a week you will be... fired. All around a horrible company with nothing to offer.
Advice to Management
Learn how to be a manager, change your career cause you're unethical.