Compare Systems In Motion vs Nexient BETASee how working at Systems In Motion vs. Nexient compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Systems In Motion vs. Nexient. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nexient scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free pop" was the most mentioned Pro at Nexient.
- "No 401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Nexient.
I worked at Systems In Motion
- I worked as ETL Architect/Project Lead contractor with SIM-Systems in Motion's client in Richmond, VA in year: 2011.its Healthcare client.
- Middle of contract SIM played nice game to reduce my billing rate 15 dollars per hour. I have no choice and then I given my 2 weeks notice and come out from project as I can't continue with less... money. as of today date: 07/2018 Systems in Motions NOT paid me around $19,968 but client confirmed me that they released the payments for my services. - Made you to work 50-60 hours per week and will not pay you
Advice to Management
Pay to your employees as you already received payments from client