Compare T-Mobile vs U.S. Army Reserve BETASee how working at T-Mobile vs. U.S. Army Reserve compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at T-Mobile vs. U.S. Army Reserve. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- T-Mobile scored higher in 7 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- U.S. Army Reserve scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- T-Mobile had 1,017 more reviews than U.S. Army Reserve that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at T-Mobile.
- "Deployments" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Army Reserve.
I have been working at U.S. Army Reserve full-time
Local jobs; tuition assistance; get paid to learn job; no job experience necessary; healthcare; retirement savings plan; pick your job guaranteed before contracting! Will not restrict you to any one... location, move if you want/need to.
Only part-time (1 weekend each month & 2 weeks during the summer). Don't receive retirement check until age 61 (retire with 20 years service and wait for check)
Advice to Management
Unlimited career growth. Reserves will pay or reimburse to keep licenses/certifications current.