Compare Takashimaya vs Rakuten BETASee how working at Takashimaya vs. Rakuten compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Takashimaya vs. Rakuten. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Takashimaya scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rakuten scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Rakuten.
- "Asakai" was the most mentioned Con at Rakuten.
I worked at Takashimaya part-time
Takashimaya colleagues are very nice and well mannered are able to teach and guide you along the way staff canteen and food was affordable too
Pay for weekdays was quite low at 7.50 Takashimaya also has a one year notice before you can apply again that applies as well if you were to extend your contract above the date once stated on your... prior contract albeit you are able to commit for longer durations
Advice to Management