Compare Teach For India vs Ambition Institute BETASee how working at Teach For India vs. Ambition Institute compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Teach For India vs. Ambition Institute. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Teach For India scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Teach For India.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Teach For India.
I worked at Teach For India for less than a year
1. Extensive orientation 2. Ample opportunity to be innovative 3. Decentralised working format, a lot of independence given to interns 4. Fellows act as great mentors
1. Internships are unpaid, but one understands that going into the NGO space
I have been working at Ambition Institute full-time for more than 3 years
Flexible and agile working Mission focused colleagues Excellent, evidence informed design of programmes - real focus on delivering impact and excellence
Typical charity in that there is regular change in the ways of working, restructuring of teams and efforts to make efficiencies in programme spend.