Compare Teamware Solutions vs Cox Purtell BETASee how working at Teamware Solutions vs. Cox Purtell compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Teamware Solutions vs. Cox Purtell. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Teamware Solutions scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cox Purtell scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Hr team" was the most mentioned Pro at Teamware Solutions.
- "Find any cons" was the most mentioned Con at Teamware Solutions.
I have been working at Teamware Solutions full-time for less than a year
- Very professional in terms of on-boarding and off-boarding - Very responsive HR team - Great coordination with the client. - Very supportive management and HR Team. Supportive till even the very... last day of working.
- Leave policy for the client facing employees could have been more generous.
Advice to Management
The working experience throughout the journey with Teamware is very good. However it would have been really great if the leave policy for client facing employees are made more flexible and generous.
I worked at Cox Purtell full-time for more than 5 years
Great technology stack, marketing support, good brand and good reputation for quality service and the MD is a genuine and decent person. They always had a balanced approach to expectations and... patience with people while they set themselves up for success. Comms were always pretty standard and consultants were always well informed of the T&C around comms.
CP is not the place for you if you can't drive your own success. You are given all the tools, support and training to succeed but you have to have to do the work and make it happen, if you want to... have work constantly fed to you then go to a big agency.