Compare TechProcess Payment Services vs Vernalis Systems BETASee how working at TechProcess Payment Services vs. Vernalis Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TechProcess Payment Services vs. Vernalis Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vernalis Systems scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Payment gateway" was the most mentioned Pro at TechProcess Payment Services.
- "Less salary" was the most mentioned Con at TechProcess Payment Services.
I have been working at TechProcess Payment Services full-time
TPSL is the best place to start ur career. Management is so helpful.
All good, no cons yet
Advice to Management
I have been working at Vernalis Systems full-time
1. Incredible learning Opportunity - The amount of learning for a willing person is unmatched 2. Very supportive top management - These guys are excellent in mentoring. 3. Freedom to explore... your true potential - I was offered complete freedom to experiment with my own style of work and adapt to changes in my own pace. 4. Inspirational projects and people all around - They have some of the brilliant minds of the industry who are excel at their work yet they are down to earth 5. Young and energetic co workers - its very rare to find a workplace where your colleagues look at you like your friends than your co workers.
The Vernalis experience is very unique and believes in constantly improving. Its kept pace with the changing industry and its most evident by the kind of projects Vernalis does. When I compare... Vernalis to any software company I feel blessed to be here. I really can't think of any cons for this company.
Advice to Management
Thank you for all the opportunities :)