Compare Tesco vs Boots BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Tesco had 901 more reviews than Boots that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Tesco had 285 more reviews than Boots that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Tesco had 101 more reviews than Boots that mentioned "Poor management" as a Con.
I have been working at Tesco full-time
I was with Star Bazaar a JV between Tesco and Tata group. Good company to work with. You get exposure to the best retailer in the world. They have many verticals and you interact with peers from... other country. This helps in understanding other markets.
Tesco India is not doing good, as the company has changed its format many times and frequently. Company is run by Indian team where Tesco expertise is not to the fullest because of which it could not... penetrate Indian Market. Also, they got permission to work in few states in India, which is another show stopper and they could not open stores in many big cities in India.