Compare Tesco vs Ocado Group BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Ocado Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Ocado Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ocado Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Tesco had 1,210 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Tesco had 402 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.