Compare Tesco vs Sainsbury's Bank BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Sainsbury's Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Sainsbury's Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sainsbury's Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Sainsbury's Bank.
- Tesco had 427 more reviews than Sainsbury's Bank that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.