Compare The Acquisition Group vs Fraser Health BETASee how working at The Acquisition Group vs. Fraser Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Acquisition Group vs. Fraser Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Acquisition Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fraser Health scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Acquisition Group.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fraser Health.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at The Acquisition Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Fraser Health.
I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year
Great place to learn skills: Have learned sales, conducting interviews, perseverance, benefits of work ethic etc -No income cap -Lots of like minded driven individuals and great mentorship... within the company
No cons if you are hard working and willing to learn. If you are lazy or feel that things should be handed to you then this is not the job for you.
I have been working at Fraser Health full-time for more than 10 years
I want to work that place l like this plumber job I love plumber job Fraser health is good for me
I am working my team mates friendly so I will work succeed that is the my power my friends is my bone.
Advice to Management