Compare The Body Shop vs Lush BETASee how working at The Body Shop vs. Lush compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Body Shop vs. Lush. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Body Shop scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lush scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at The Body Shop.
- "50 discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Lush.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at The Body Shop.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Lush.
I have been working at Lush part-time for more than 3 years
50% discount Flexible with scheduling Fun work environment
Having to pick up slack for those who doesn’t take the job serious I don’t see enough people of color in management position (specifically Black people)
Advice to Management
Management should rely on and support their floor leaders to ensure everyone is on the same page.. there’s too much of he say she say. The leadership team Management & Floorleaders should have a... tight bond to run a solid store