Compare The Co-operative Bank vs Co-op BETASee how working at The Co-operative Bank vs. Co-op compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Co-operative Bank vs. Co-op. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Co-operative Bank scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Co-op scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Co-operative Bank.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Co-op.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The Co-operative Bank.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Co-op.
I have been working at The Co-operative Bank full-time
Basically I am from BBA section and we can know customer in service sector very closely and we can learn more about finance and accounting
There in no limited work and cant grow up there limits for every thing