Compare The Cooper Companies vs Cameron BETASee how working at The Cooper Companies vs. Cameron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Cooper Companies vs. Cameron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Cooper Companies scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cameron scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cameron.
- "Schlumberger" was the most mentioned Con at Cameron.
I have been working at The Cooper Companies full-time
Solid product portfolio with opportunity for ongoing future growth
Future opportunities limited by available resources. The culture is changing
Advice to Management
Recognize the value of the talent within