Compare The Cooper Companies vs OSI Systems BETASee how working at The Cooper Companies vs. OSI Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Cooper Companies vs. OSI Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Cooper Companies scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- OSI Systems scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at OSI Systems.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at OSI Systems.
I have been working at The Cooper Companies full-time
Solid product portfolio with opportunity for ongoing future growth
Future opportunities limited by available resources. The culture is changing
Advice to Management
Recognize the value of the talent within
I worked at OSI Systems full-time for more than 3 years
Good environment Flexible timings Support from management to learn update technologies and implement in projects. Work from home option. Leave policy Medical insurance
9 hours average should maintain per month