Compare The Hanover Insurance Group vs eClinicalWorks BETASee how working at The Hanover Insurance Group vs. eClinicalWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Hanover Insurance Group vs. eClinicalWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Hanover Insurance Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Hanover Insurance Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at eClinicalWorks.
- "Worcester" was the most mentioned Con at The Hanover Insurance Group.
- "Night shift" was the most mentioned Con at eClinicalWorks.
I have been working at The Hanover Insurance Group full-time for more than 8 years
Love this company. Has a lot of opportunities within the company. Good pay. Keeps up on new technology. Promotes from within. Ability to work from home. Flexible
No cons at this time
I worked at eClinicalWorks full-time for more than 5 years
Benefits are nice, good if you are friendly with upper staff or management
No timely hikes (sometimes delay of a year), favoritism and relation plays important role. legacy technology