Compare The Hanover Insurance Group vs eClinicalWorks BETASee how working at The Hanover Insurance Group vs. eClinicalWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Hanover Insurance Group vs. eClinicalWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Hanover Insurance Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- eClinicalWorks scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Hanover Insurance Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at eClinicalWorks.
- "Worcester" was the most mentioned Con at The Hanover Insurance Group.
- "Night shift" was the most mentioned Con at eClinicalWorks.
I have been working at The Hanover Insurance Group full-time for more than 5 years
Room for growth, great working environment with flexible arrangements and working from home
Very busy, there is a lot of redundancy in tasks and UW seems to be expected to be a jack of all trades. Lots of calls, lots of tasks, not an easy job but if you do your job it is not hard.