Compare The National Trust vs Places for People BETASee how working at The National Trust vs. Places for People compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The National Trust vs. Places for People. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The National Trust scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Places for People scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The National Trust.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Places for People.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at The National Trust.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at Places for People.
I have been working at The National Trust full-time
In general all of the people you meet at NT are lovely and share common purpose, working locations are of course beautiful and you feel a sense that the NT always try to do the right thing.
Slow to react to a changing business environment or keep up with modern commercial practices