Compare The RepTrak Company vs MarketsandMarkets BETASee how working at The RepTrak Company vs. MarketsandMarkets compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The RepTrak Company vs. MarketsandMarkets. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The RepTrak Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The RepTrak Company.
- "Flexible timings" was the most mentioned Pro at MarketsandMarkets.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The RepTrak Company.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Con at MarketsandMarkets.
I have been working at The RepTrak Company full-time for more than a year
RepTrak is a really interesting company in a fast-growing space, and the teams you interact with on a daily basis are extremely diverse culturally and from a thought perspective. As a young person... starting their career, there are significant opportunities to get exposure to individuals (in client companies) and responsibilities typically reserved for much more experienced employees at other companies. Combined with the interesting work across a wide variety of clients and industries, the RepTrak company makes for a pretty exciting and intellectually-challenging work environment, but you have to be comfortable with a high-pace of change and uncertainty.
- Communication across geographies and teams can really be lacking at times, which makes it difficult to prioritize your work and align with company direction - The client facing roles feel as... though they are the second priority for the company, and sometimes there's significant friction between client facing and internal teams because the internal side doesn't always understand the speed at which we move - workload across teams and individuals can be uneven sometimes (this isn't always a con because the company can do a good job at times recognizing you for extra effort) - ownership structure has some challenging features - shift away from a consulting-oriented model to a more standardized approach is beginning to take much of the fun out of our project work - some toxic personalities in management levels - can feel as though you're a bit underpaid based on workload and value added at times
Advice to Management
Communicate more (overcommunicate to start), pay more attention to those who are responsible for ultimately keeping our clients and making them happy and less on the new revenue side, adjust... compensation so client side is also rewarded for growing and keeping accounts
I have been working at MarketsandMarkets full-time for less than a year
MnM is a good Company. Location Magarpatta is perfect. Salary is OK. We getting on time. Manager is also good. Learning is great and each day learn something new. Employee friendly company. think of... employee first.
No problem at all. Everything is fine.