Compare The RepTrak Company vs MarketsandMarkets BETASee how working at The RepTrak Company vs. MarketsandMarkets compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The RepTrak Company vs. MarketsandMarkets. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The RepTrak Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MarketsandMarkets scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The RepTrak Company.
- "Flexible timings" was the most mentioned Pro at MarketsandMarkets.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The RepTrak Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at MarketsandMarkets.
I have been working at The RepTrak Company full-time for more than 3 years
The RepTrak Company, previously Reputation Institute, is undergoing a complete change from an ad hoc, consultancy model to a Saas, tech one. The change is an exciting one, with big budget being spent... on tech, Data Science and Thought Leadership. Any business model shift brings disruption, and it hasn't always been an easy road, but it's paying dividends.
Usual disruption caused by restructures and change
Advice to Management
Go further, faster.
I worked at MarketsandMarkets full-time for more than 3 years
Good, Employee friendly, Proactive HR Team, flexible office hours
No cons from my side as of today