Compare The Telegraph vs News UK BETASee how working at The Telegraph vs. News UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Telegraph vs. News UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Telegraph scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- News UK scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Site gym" was the most mentioned Pro at The Telegraph.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at News UK.
- The Telegraph had 5 more reviews than News UK that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at The Telegraph full-time for more than 3 years
An innovative subscription-first strategy that is working and delivering beyond expectations. Has weathered the current economic storm and is performing well. Positive and supportive company culture.... The business does it's best to treat its people well and support them in adversity.
Lots of change at the top of the organisation and a lack of transparency when changes are made. The editorial angle doesn't always align with the direction of the business, which causes conflict and... prevents real progress. Career progression is strong in some parts of the business but not in all.