Compare The World Bank vs Shriram Transport Finance BETASee how working at The World Bank vs. Shriram Transport Finance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The World Bank vs. Shriram Transport Finance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The World Bank scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The World Bank.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Shriram Transport Finance.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Shriram Transport Finance.
I worked at Shriram Transport Finance full-time
Safe Working environment and genuine company
More favorisum for some workers
Advice to Management
Encourage the sincere and truthfull workers rather than showing favorisum for some groups of people.