Compare The World Bank vs Shriram Transport Finance BETASee how working at The World Bank vs. Shriram Transport Finance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The World Bank vs. Shriram Transport Finance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The World Bank scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The World Bank.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Shriram Transport Finance.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Shriram Transport Finance.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than a year
- Great salary for young professionals in the development sector -Possibility to rotate between teams and organizations (from WB to IFC, for example) -YPP is highly regarded within and outside the... Bank
- Growth path within the WB not so clear as before - The program (and the Bank) may feel slow and bureaucratic for young people who are used to lead projects and have more responsibilities in their... previous jobs.
Advice to Management
Clearer recruitment criteria for external candidates without previous knowledge of the Bank.