Compare ThoughtWorks vs BPM Company BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. BPM Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. BPM Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BPM Company scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at BPM Company part-time for more than 5 years
* Pega partner * Possibility tot work parttime * Great ski trip * Good pay * A lot of Pega, Mendix expierence
* No HR departement * WORK life balance * Not listening tot people * Support only two technologies Mendix and Pega. * A lot of free time investment