Compare ThoughtWorks vs CloudIX BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. CloudIX compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. CloudIX. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- CloudIX scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
Best company I have worked for. Working along the best in the Industry. Everyone is an expert here, lots to learn and grow. Best work life balance, unlimited sick leaves, awesome compensation and... hike/1
None! It is the best place to work and I hope it stays that way.
I have been working at CloudIX full-time for more than a year
A organisation is growing bigger and better, they care for their employees and provide work with fun environment. The company has given the freedom to for the employees to generate new ideas which... will contribute to the success of the resource and company as well. they treat you with respect and decent benefits. the company is big on professional growth for team members, fantastic workplace culture.
There are no negative comments to say. it is a growing organisation and may not be everything is perfect yet but no company in this stage is always be perfect its an opportunity for leaving for... everyone.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what your doing we can be one of a kind organisation no matter how we grow