Compare ThoughtWorks vs Pepper Square BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Pepper Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Pepper Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Pepper Square scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than 3 years
Its a great place to learn. You will always be surrounded by people smarter than you! You get to work on various types of tools and technologies. Lot of skilled people onboard. Nice benefits like... internet and phone plan allowance, work from home equipment allowance, free annual medical checkup, health insurance, etc
None I can think of.
I worked at Pepper Square full-time for more than a year
1. They will give you opportunities, empower you to grow at work and personally as well. I started my career here and I have seen myself growing in the two-year span. 2. As a female employee,... living alone in a big city. I personally felt so safe working here. The management makes sure about the safety of there employees. 3. They care about the work-life balance. 4. The company has a vision and it keeps re-inventing itself to work towards the goals. 5. One of the rare companies where the Founder and the COO of the company will sit with you one on one and not just give their valuable feedback but takes your feedback as well for what they can improve in the system. 6. They know the importance of workplace hygiene and they keep it clean. 7. Thursday lunches are a bonus!
The company should organize more fun activities so the employees get to know each other better and engage more.