Compare ThoughtWorks vs xScion Solutions BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. xScion Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. xScion Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- xScion Solutions scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
Best company I have worked for. Working along the best in the Industry. Everyone is an expert here, lots to learn and grow. Best work life balance, unlimited sick leaves, awesome compensation and... hike/1
None! It is the best place to work and I hope it stays that way.
I have been working at xScion Solutions full-time
xScion has a great corporate culture and allows everyone to contribute and grow. The company has aggressive growth plans.
Consulting has advantages and disadvantages. Your learning is accelerated because you have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and observe different challenges they experience, as well as... best practices they employ. It can also be a roller coaster as the work is dependent on the number of clients and contracts coming in.