Compare Thoughtworks vs Atidan BETASee how working at Thoughtworks vs. Atidan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Thoughtworks vs. Atidan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thoughtworks scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Atidan scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Thoughtworks.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Atidan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Thoughtworks.
- "Variable pay" was the most mentioned Con at Atidan.
I have been working at Thoughtworks full-time for more than a year
1. Opportunity to work with a lot of very capable folks in all spheres of work. 2. True agile way of working 3. Each employee and their opinions are respected. There is a culture of mutual respect... and inclusion here, the kind of which I have not seen in the previous 8 years of my experience. 4. There are ample opportunities to learn almost anything w.r.t. technology for those who are interested. 5. The work life balance of employees are given importance. 6. Very good office premise - cafeteria, games, events etc. (though in these corona times, we are WFH) 7. There is ample career opportunities. Focus on employee growth.
Nothing to note as of now
Advice to Management
As we grow to a bigger and bigger company, we should consciously take effort and continue to uphold and propagate our culture and values.
I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than 3 years
Being a part of this company had given me nice experience. The work culture is good, and you will be more comfortable to work from day one itself. Overall, working here gave me a positive experience
I feel that the lighting system in the office is little bit dim as it sometimes irritates my eyes.
Advice to Management