Compare Thrifty Foods vs United Brotherhood of Carpenters BETASee how working at Thrifty Foods vs. United Brotherhood of Carpenters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Thrifty Foods vs. United Brotherhood of Carpenters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thrifty Foods scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Thrifty Foods.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at United Brotherhood of Carpenters.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Thrifty Foods.
- "Apprentice" was the most mentioned Con at United Brotherhood of Carpenters.
I have been working at Thrifty Foods part-time
They'll work around difficult schedules (like mine), and pay fair for the work. They try to recognize good work.
These are front line jobs, so if you have Covid concerns, this is not the place.
Advice to Management
The online portal for jobs is useless. I applied through it weeks ahead of my partner that went in-person, and they were hired weeks ahead of me. I only got hired eventually because of in-person.
I have been working at United Brotherhood of Carpenters full-time
A job is a job is a job
Every job has its cons