Compare Turn vs MediaMath BETASee how working at Turn vs. MediaMath compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Turn vs. MediaMath. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Turn scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MediaMath scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- MediaMath had 24 more reviews than Turn that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Turn.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
I worked at Turn full-time for more than a year
Eager, young, energetic company. Fun atmosphere to work in.
CEO Transition made it tough to feel like we were gaining ground. Lots of senior leadership turmoil.
I have been working at MediaMath full-time for more than a year
Great Learning Challenging role Unlimited work from home Open Culture Great People
None that I can call out