Compare Twitter vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Twitter had 49 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I have been working at Twitter full-time for less than a year
Tweeps give a lot of respect to your personal time and priorities. Lots of holidays(~25 public + 12 CL + 15 AL + 12 Days of rest) Competetive Pay Top of industry work Common engineering teams to... make life of development easier
Takes little more time to develop the Benglauru team to full strength.