Compare Twitter vs Uber BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I worked at Uber full-time for more than 3 years
1. Best class learning from the senior managers from prestigious colleges and vast experiences. 2. Working environment and culture 3. Beverages 4. Value for employee
1. Diversity for Indian festivals.
Advice to Management
Keep creating the same culture for other organizations as well.