Compare UPMC vs Dollar Bank BETASee how working at UPMC vs. Dollar Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPMC vs. Dollar Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPMC scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Dollar Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPMC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dollar Bank.
- UPMC had 61 more reviews than Dollar Bank that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
- UPMC had 31 more reviews than Dollar Bank that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at UPMC full-time for more than 10 years
Great place to work and opportunity for advancement. I've worked in several sectors of the system and have not had any problems with management.
No cons currently to disclose. Great place to work and opportunity for advancement. Staffing has been an issue, but that is currently the norm in healthcare.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Dollar Bank full-time
They invest in their employees. They want you to succeed and they focus on promoting internally. If you put the work in, you get a lot out.
I can’t think of a single bad thing.