Compare UPS vs Amazon BETASee how working at UPS vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 1,302 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
- challenging roles, you need to be on your feet - good managers and work environment, you need to be adaptive - cab facility
- 24/7 shifts, however the managers are considerate if you have genuine reasons - sometimes growth is stunted, but you need to work at it - remember you are working with the best class and you need... to be THE BEST