Compare UPS vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at UPS vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 763 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year
Wells fargo has a good working environment
Shift timings should have been decrease
Advice to Management
Great management but internally recognise the TM's and promote them should be better