Compare Uber vs Housing.com BETASee how working at Uber vs. Housing.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uber vs. Housing.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uber scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Housing.com scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Housing.com.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
- "No job security" was the most mentioned Con at Housing.com.
I worked at Uber part-time for more than a year
No time bounds and ease of working with self ability.
You'll be paid only if you work for the time. Can't hope for sick or medical or any kind of paid leave.
Advice to Management
Should consider the cons for best relationship with driver partners and keep on performing the same better ways.