Compare Uline vs PSAV BETASee how working at Uline vs. PSAV compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uline vs. PSAV. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uline scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- PSAV scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Uline.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at PSAV.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at Uline.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PSAV.
I have been working at Uline full-time for less than a year
Top management really does care about you. Food is amazing in the cafe. Free massages, fitness center and personal trainer available. Training is really good. Beautiful office. Not just stuffy white... walls. Bonuses are awesome. The cons are out weighed by all these pros
Business professional Dress code, can only have 5 personal items on your desk, strict 8-5 hours, clock in and clock out even for salary employees.
Advice to Management
Be more open minded about dress code, hours, working from home.