Compare UniFirst vs Waste Management BETASee how working at UniFirst vs. Waste Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UniFirst vs. Waste Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UniFirst scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at UniFirst.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Waste Management.
- Waste Management had 17 more reviews than UniFirst that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at UniFirst full-time for less than a year
Team-oriented, results driven, amazing commission and bonus structure, great place to learn and grow!
You do have to drive your own vehicle and use your own cell phone as a business phone, but you are compensated for both!
Advice to Management
Continue to train, encourage, develop, and promote salespeople!