Compare Unilever vs Whitbread BETASee how working at Unilever vs. Whitbread compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Unilever vs. Whitbread. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Whitbread.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Whitbread.
I have been working at Unilever full-time for more than 5 years
Best work life balance, full independence to work or leave but you should achieve what is expected in time
If you are non IIM still you can grow.
Advice to Management
Awesome no flaw
I worked at Whitbread
People that work here are genuinely helpful and friendly Management are really supportive People are promoted internally Really suits people who like a fast pace Fair wages and flexi time... available
Nothing i came across during my working tenure