Compare United Airlines vs AXA Partners BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. AXA Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. AXA Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- AXA Partners scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at AXA Partners.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at AXA Partners.
I have been working at United Airlines full-time for more than 3 years
Appreciable Work Culture, Helping and Friendly Colleagues, Amazing opportunities to trend up learning curve both in terms of technical perspectives as well as domain/business understanding, Worth... mentioning Flight benefits offered to all Employees
Unfortunately could not locate any till yet