Compare United Airlines vs Frontier Airlines BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Frontier Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Frontier Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 388 more reviews than Frontier Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Frontier Airlines.
I have been working at United Airlines full-time for more than 3 years
1) International Exposure by working with a multi cultural team 2) Travel benefits - Free(almost) travel on all of Star Alliance partners 3)Flexibility to change teams internally
I really enjoy my job. The only con is that I enjoy the job too much that I am reluctant to leave it for my higher studies