Compare United Airlines vs Groupon BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Groupon scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- Groupon had 7 more reviews than United Airlines that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at United Airlines full-time for more than 3 years
Appreciable Work Culture, Helping and Friendly Colleagues, Amazing opportunities to trend up learning curve both in terms of technical perspectives as well as domain/business understanding, Worth... mentioning Flight benefits offered to all Employees
Unfortunately could not locate any till yet