Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Carlson Companies BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Carlson Companies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Carlson Companies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Carlson Companies scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 911 more reviews than Carlson Companies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Carlson Companies.
I worked at Carlson Companies full-time for more than a year
Good opportunity for career advancement, very supportive management team, flexible holidays schedule due to good senior management, very helpful team members.
Pay could be better. Benefits are not that great compare to other hotel companies... You never get the discounted rates for friends and family when you try to book online.
Advice to Management
I had a great experience with the management team..