Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Global Experience Specialists BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Global Experience Specialists compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Global Experience Specialists. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Global Experience Specialists scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 924 more reviews than Global Experience Specialists that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 366 more reviews than Global Experience Specialists that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years
Job Security Good Transport Available Shifts. ., .... ... Time to time salary Good Environment
No hikes No promotion Can't Manage family and work
I have been working at Global Experience Specialists full-time
Nothing good all sad so far
Everything thing is cons nothing good