Compare UnitedHealth Group vs ICS BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. ICS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. ICS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ICS scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at ICS.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Never on time" was the most mentioned Con at ICS.
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years
Global organization with excellent business growth, Job security, being part of Healthcare itself is good. Employee wellbeing, work life balance, Transport Service.
I felt No Cons for the company.