Compare University of the West of England vs Christ University BETASee how working at University of the West of England vs. Christ University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of the West of England vs. Christ University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of the West of England scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of the West of England.
- "Good campus" was the most mentioned Pro at Christ University.
- "Lectures" was the most mentioned Con at University of the West of England.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Christ University.
I have been working at University of the West of England part-time
flexible working contract, good pay, supportive, progression
large organisation, communication not always as good as it could be, numerous staff restructures
I have been working at Christ University
There are plenty of opportunities, extracurriculars, festing and clubs. The faculty are very helpful and knowledgable.
People not good with time management will have a tough time getting all the opportunities that come your way.