Compare University of the West of England vs Educomp Solutions BETASee how working at University of the West of England vs. Educomp Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of the West of England vs. Educomp Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of the West of England scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of the West of England.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Educomp Solutions.
- "Lectures" was the most mentioned Con at University of the West of England.
- "No salary" was the most mentioned Con at Educomp Solutions.
I have been working at University of the West of England part-time
flexible working contract, good pay, supportive, progression
large organisation, communication not always as good as it could be, numerous staff restructures
I worked at Educomp Solutions full-time for more than a year
Everyday i learnt lot of information..I got more knowledge..I was work peaceful .i got a new idea sometimes.
I think no negative..No comments i got a manager is good..
Advice to Management