Compare University of the West of England vs OVO BETASee how working at University of the West of England vs. OVO compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of the West of England vs. OVO. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of the West of England scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of the West of England.
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at OVO.
- "Lectures" was the most mentioned Con at University of the West of England.
- "Ovo" was the most mentioned Con at OVO.
I have been working at University of the West of England full-time
Great work life balance Great management
NA - cant think of any cons
I worked at OVO full-time for more than a year
Nice company to work for with great exposure to latest tech. Some real talent and interesting projects to work on. Pay is competitive with good benefits. Would recommend to a friend
Lots of decisions still coming from the top and not listening to talent further down in the ranks. Working from home is strict one day a week unless you have a "special arrangement", which isn't... great for attracting diversity and those who live further a field and can't relocate. Meetings should be remote ready/first
Advice to Management
Generally good work, but peoples experience of the company depends on who their direct manager is, which means 2 people with the same job title can have completely different experiences, for better... and for worse.