Compare University of the West of England vs University of Hertfordshire BETASee how working at University of the West of England vs. University of Hertfordshire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of the West of England vs. University of Hertfordshire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of the West of England scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Hertfordshire scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of the West of England.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Hertfordshire.
- University of the West of England and University of Hertfordshire both have 8 total submitted reviews for "Research".
I worked at University of the West of England part-time for less than a year
Professional environments builds up with carer goals schedules for events were organised
no cons It was a brilliant experience
I worked at University of Hertfordshire part-time
Amazing, loved the experience at UH
No negative points as such