Compare VMware vs Absolute BETASee how working at VMware vs. Absolute compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. Absolute. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Absolute scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- VMware had 589 more reviews than Absolute that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "C level" was the most mentioned Con at Absolute.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Good compensation, Work from home option, Good work life balance, Good benefits apart from compensations.
Work life balance can be hard sometimes. In some cases, you are not given the complete ownership of what you do and people interfere
I have been working at Absolute full-time for more than a year
Work Environment - Everyone is keen on learning new stuff and sharing of knowledge is a big plus here
Need to adjust with work-life balance but not impossible
Advice to Management