Compare VMware vs ArcTouch BETASee how working at VMware vs. ArcTouch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. ArcTouch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ArcTouch scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at ArcTouch.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "De um tempo" was the most mentioned Con at ArcTouch.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Good compensation, Work from home option, Good work life balance, Good benefits apart from compensations.
Work life balance can be hard sometimes. In some cases, you are not given the complete ownership of what you do and people interfere
I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for more than a year
The company has a beautiful office, with lots of perks and snacks. We feel that they are interested in our wellbeing, always asking for ways to do more. The salaries are good and the health and... dental plans are quite comprehensive. This is, in fact, one of the best companies to work. Period.
Compensation could be better, indeed. They could work in a wider variety of benefits, giving the opportunity to the employee to choose. We could have a more appealing bonus.
Advice to Management
The company is amazing and the people that work there are one of kind. Please, consider having some improvements in the compensation and benefits. These kinds of things help people to be engaged... and stay in the company.