Compare VMware vs Icertis BETASee how working at VMware vs. Icertis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. Icertis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Icertis scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Pro at Icertis.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Icertis.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Good compensation, Work from home option, Good work life balance, Good benefits apart from compensations.
Work life balance can be hard sometimes. In some cases, you are not given the complete ownership of what you do and people interfere
I have been working at Icertis full-time for less than a year
People with FORTE values, (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution). And company promoting the 4 rings of responsibility i.e. [Self, Family, Community, and Business], yes in the same order.... When there was a COVID situation, they were the first ones to go to WFH culture. The company respect and empathize with each employee, Help community and when they do this all, we take care of their business.
They are planning for major technology change, but for now, they do use some old technology like ASP.Net MVC.
Advice to Management
You are doing great, Keep it up. :)